Friday, July 13, 2012

My Thoughts, My Opinions

Hey Sports Talk Fans,

Well as you know this week we had two questions for you to give your opinion on. 1) Will Peter Bourjos be traded? 2) Where will Shane Doan end up? Well I heard your opinions now it is time to hear mine and others(:

Question 1 was probably the one with the few answers and thats probably because not many people think about the Angels and Bourjos. Honestly, I am probably the biggest Peter Bourjos fan you will ever find, don't let other people say other wise. Many people probably are more dedicated, but the moment he leaves they will leave him. Anyways, I honestly think that they won't trade Bourjos. Though they do need starting pitching, I don't think they will trade their future especially with Torii Hunter's contract up next year. Instead I think they should try and deal Vernon Wells. Yes I know he is hurt, but make a package deal and you should be golden. @AngelsWin.com on twitter answered and said that if Dan Harren and Ervin Santana countinue the way they are then they will trade Bourjos. And again I think they may think about trading him, but in the end won't. IF they do then so help them they will need to learn that when you have a young, cheap player you keep them even if they are benched and you know an outfielder who makes way more is a free agent next year,

Question 2 is probably the question I don't know how to answer. Shane Doan has a list of 16 teams interested him. I honestly think he will stay with Phoenix no matter if the owner situation is cleared up or not. He has been with them forever and last year they made it to the Western Conference Championship game where they lost to the LA Kings. Honestly, they have all the elements to make the finals and win them. They did lose that game in overtime, to one of the hottest teams at the time, and the eventual champions, lets be real now. If he doesn't stay I have no idea where he will go, but even though I said yesterday the Kings probably won't be his choice I have rethought that and think that he will end up with the Kings or Sharks. Like Guymons commented on the last blog: the teams are starting to be stacked and maybe Doan will go to the Sharks because they have the elements to make a championship run. @Dsguymon also agreed with me and said that Shane Doan should stay where he is at.

Thats my breakdown of this weeks questions.

Next weeks questions will be out on Sunday, be looking out for them!

Until Next Time,
Jordan
Sports Talk 22

No comments:

Post a Comment